Existing Member?

CASA RIDO Travel while you'll learn!

Tubeless to Tireless

PHILIPPINES | Wednesday, 23 September 2015 | Views [944]

My wrangler jeep caught flat along the highway with only two lanes. Since the other new extension lanes situated to both sides of the old lanes are under construction due to the expansion project of the government. In as much as it is not safe to park along a highway so I drive it slowly backward towards the Barangay Hall for the safer place to park to change the tire.  Upon parking in front of the Barangay Hall, I traveled by foot to school to ask a favor to our school caretaker to buy me a new tubeless tire since I don’t have one. My instruction is to get the flat tire of my jeep that park in front of the Barangay Hall so that he can bring the sample size at the same time to put in air  of the new tire at  the shop. I give him the money and he embarks to his motorbike immediately and drive away towards the south direction while I'm in the east watching him. But with my surprised it triggers my theory to why he turns South since the Barangay hall is in the North? Anyway all I though he knew the size of the tire that’s why I just feeling cool that I believe he will get the correct size. After 30 minutes of waiting he arrives carrying a lifesaver (Interior part of the tire), which he bought for 150 pesos. With my disbelief, I become speechless because he knew my tire is tubeless.

Tags: flat tire, on the road, trekking, tubeless tire

 

 

Travel Answers about Philippines

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.