Existing Member?

Ride Earth On Sunday 17th June 2007, Tom Allen, Andrew Welch and Mark Maultby embarked upon Ride Earth - their mission to circumnavigate the world by mountain bike. Follow their progress here.

Episode 5. Salzburg to Vienna.

AUSTRIA | Monday, 5 November 2007 | Views [771]

Hello. Mark here. Just a brief word or two alerting you to the arrival of Ride Earth Podcast Episode 5, brought to you from the magicians at String Films. We suffer in this one. Well, Tom does. He recovers from a potentially catastrophic knee injury, has his trailer mysteriously broken in the night, and almost gets blown away by a freakishly fast-moving storm. But it's not all candy and giggles for the rest of the team. When the weather turns one night, Andy is forced to construct an impromptu shelter using two of our bikes and a poncho, whilst Mark grows increasingly lovesick and suffers with delirium as a result of cheddar cheese withdrawal. Drama, comedy, cycling... Episode 5 has it all and more. Don't believe me, just watch for yourselves... To view: simply click on Podcast, or subscribe on iTunes. Enjoy... Oh, and Episode 6 is nearly ready too...

Tags: Doctors, hospitals & health

 

 

Travel Answers about Austria

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.