Existing Member?

Aussie in North America

Fairly quiet day, some packing and some planning

USA | Thursday, 30 December 2010 | Views [402] | Comments [1]

Well its been a fairly quiet day here, had hung out fairly late with my friend Dev the night before playing xbox, really is a lot of fun when playing in the right atmosphere. So we woke up fairly late, had lunch then I went over to my mates mum's place (or as Kath has me calling her "my american mom" , very awesome lady) and got my washing done, had dinner. To finish up the night did some work on my resume, stewed on how much i have not done that I wanted to. Aaaand then moved on to trying to do something about it. Have booked myself in for a course on bar-tending (yes my sister is going to be reading this saying "I told you so" but I figure now its a good time to get this, and what looks better then a bar-tending course from Hollywood?) so when I get to LA I will be doing a week long intensive course on drink mixology, should be fun, and a great skill to have. 
Also have a little to do list for myself while I am still up here in the snow, and that is, make a snow man, and make a snow angel, and do some activities like skiing or snowboarding (hope the latter) at some point. 
So before going to bed (tomorrow heading to NYC for a College football match) have packed my things and tidied up the room. there are things I think I may have to post home. 
Aaaanyway thats my little rant to keep you all up to date with how I am going, pretty excited about prospect of working in Canada let me tell you. 
All the best, ya buddy traveling the states, Pete

 

Comments

1

Yay, glad you getting things done, new year and time to adventure! Good to know i'll have my own bar wench eventually too :D

  Adrian Dec 30, 2010 10:18 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.