Existing Member?

Aussie in North America

WWE in Albany, Pete visits his childhood dreams a little

USA | Monday, 27 December 2010 | Views [571] | Comments [1]

WWE Stage at Albany's Union Centre

WWE Stage at Albany's Union Centre

Well it was time to become a big kid and go and see the WWE world, so I went to see WWE monday night Raw with my best friend Dan and brothers by extension, Nick and Matt. Was an awesome night, Arrived in Albany and went to a local pub called the "Junior's" for the biggest feed of wings I have ever seen in my life! followed by an awesome burger - was given shit because I didn't have as many chicken wings as the others, but I still think I did fairly decent.

Then it was off to the WWE match, arriving at a car park behind the stadium we took a photo opp with Cena's truck (finding Cena wasn't going to be as easy haha so yea) then headed into the statium. I can not tell you the feeling that hit me when I saw that stage and ring. I felt like I was transported back to my childhood watching Hulk Hogan, the Undertaker and many others kick butt. 

What a show it was, Cena, The Miz, The King, even team Nexus made an appearance. Good show, good company, and a bloody awesome night. Even managed to get myself a signed dvd of Cena and a T-shirt and Cap to remember the evening. 

Tags: fun, usa

 

Comments

1

Wow dude! Just took a look at the photos and that stadium is HUGE! I can just imagine the atmosphere in there as well; would have been an amazing night! :D

  Scruffy Jan 7, 2011 5:29 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.