Existing Member?

Aussie in North America

Back into the journal, Merry Christmas & a happy new year to all!

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 26 December 2010 | Views [724] | Comments [2]

Presents from Santa and my Brotha from another motha

Presents from Santa and my Brotha from another motha

Well what a magical xmas, firstly seeing my family back home open their presents (gotto love skype) and then spending this xmas over here the following day with my close friends here. 

Opened my family's present first on xmas eve, the letter from mum really brought a bit of a tear to the eye, it was great to see mum and dad's handwriting. And I will keep the gift with me always. 

What a day, lots of food, lots of celebration, while all surrounded by snow, and christmas music, there is something about that, which is just magic. 

Was well and truly spoilt by my hosts, and I can not thank them enough for their gifts and warm welcome this Christmas, It has really blown me away.

Dan liked his gift for WWE, looking forward to going on Monday, something I have been looking forward to doing since I was a little kid. So I guess its an xmas gift to myself also. Staying here in Utica untill the 5th, then onward to NYC (White Plains) to hang with a close family and personal friend Barb for many happy drinking times I have been told. :)

From there I have planned to head off on the 10th to Washington DC to see all the sights and take in a bit of the USA's political history, should be an education, and very cool - lots of photos to come from there. 

Tags: family, fun, snow, usa, utica

 

Comments

1

You're going to see WWE live!? SOOOO JEALOUS MAN! That's going to be awesome! :D

  Scruffy Dec 27, 2010 12:05 AM

2

WWE monday night RAW!! :)

  poita_j Dec 27, 2010 12:09 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.