Existing Member?

Aussie in North America

First full day among the hype, the glamour and the glitz

USA | Tuesday, 9 November 2010 | Views [1220] | Comments [3]

Me and Dad...oh wait, that's Shrek

Me and Dad...oh wait, that's Shrek

Hey hey, Petes here again, reporting from East Hollywood CA. Well today was my first full day in this area. Has been a fairly evenful sight seeing day. Started off my day with breakfast at the iconic cafe 101, then walked down to Hollywood Blvd and followed the stars to the Chinese theatre and surrounding areas. 

Lots of sights and sounds around this area, and even caught a tour bus to see the houses of the stars. Through Los Angeles and Beverly Hills(there is actually a big difference, its like a city within a city, kind of crazy) - and even got to see a famous tennis player hitting some balls in his court. (give you a clue, one of the guys with a very short temper).

After this adventure I caught up with my mate Froi for lunch at the Hard Rock cafe on Hollywood Blvd, excellent burger and salad. Following all that we then went to Universal Studios and had some mad adventures, and even got a few photo's with some characters(will be going back, we got a year pass) hey Emily, Dora was there :), and got a caricature drawn up of myself, looks pretty cool! 

Then it was home to enjoy a pizza, and beer and a dvd with some good company. What a day, and that is only day one! Bring on day two :D. All my love to you guys.

Tags: fun, hollywood, la, sights

Comments

1

Sounds awesome dude but all wana see is the Pete Muppet!

  Scotty Nov 9, 2010 6:44 PM

2

Hi Peter glad you are having a good time and everything going well

Keep Safe...Love Mum & dad XX

  Mum & Dad Nov 9, 2010 7:54 PM

3

Hey Pete

Grandma rang to see if any news, read out your journal entres to her and she sends her Love ok




  Mum & The Old Fart Nov 9, 2010 8:13 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.