Existing Member?

pinkqueen

Warm sweater no longer cool thing called

CHINA | Thursday, 11 December 2014 | Views [788]

Yes, it is an example, now not only can match Fashion Women Sweater For Sale shirt to wear, changing pattern, fashion modeling can let you select it with the times, in addition, the effect of a bright warm nor let temperament lower half minutes. Today's sweater, with the past really is not the same.

01 loose knit cardigan is not the right beginning of a heart breaker that casual style, but big, as full of mystery as witches even coat. At least in the windy season low temperature can give a restful haven, a temporary separation invasion of wind and rain.

6091031255552546018.jpg
02 is so handsome and elegant color does not seem to be in this season appeared bleak, at least leave a powerless, vulnerable and finally blowing in the wind bleak read like. However, when you decide to put on the body when the skin depth slightest warmth from the blood vessels, it will let you indulge in the gentle embrace.

6091031267700531830.jpg
03 hit colours stitching irregular stripes make the lack of vitality in the season becomes satisfied of vitality, and even a kind of illusion Christmas comes early. Legend of the red and green fire and ice, but also the designer of Muse, the lower skilled harmony becomes extremely hard to get and Commander.

6091031280456705646.jpg

04 Long Women Sweater For Sale hems with rounded ends, its soft contours and textures make retro knitted harness it also looks gentle and beautiful girl. Consistent color scarfs to poetic romantic casual style there, with a lazy tone brought warmth missing.

6091031306760889346.jpg
05 the same as bread served with soft knit sweater appearance gives a rich flavor of students, because enough minimalist silhouette and full of flavor twist mom woven texture, combined with jeans and a shirt. People feel this is a callow Huangmaoyatou loves the Cheap Sexy Dresses.

6091031335945943228.jpg
06 Apart from the above that there is reduced of the effect of age beyond. A word big pendulum crew neck christmas sweaters womens can also give you girls wants to breath. Hide the S-curve after the girl grows up naturally, so flat contour instead, the desire to try to grow up so the original can be achieved.

6091031356880625172.jpg

07 hit color lapel style simple sweater to bring a lot of fun, at least in terms of color, so that a single color with the dynamic moment, like a sudden has small children, like partners, manner immediately filed. Short-rib waist, perfectly proportioned cut let stay warm, she is no deviation.

6091031372647858938.jpg

08 let loose knit stitch pullover been lazy tone, with the same relaxed and warm pants, Sen female Dayton breath now. Perhaps the quiet and gentle and you cannot control a small suit gorgeous leather jacket. However, quiet, full of natural flavor bat sleeve pullover, was able to restore the most pure and simple for you.

6089167695118224854.jpg

More sweater related sites:pinkqueen.com Sweaters

Tags: sweater coats for women, sweater dresses for women, winter sweaters for women, women sweaters

About pinkqueen


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.