Existing Member?

Where to next? This is a journal about Phil's progress as he backpacks his way west from his beloved Japan.

Ready?

JAPAN | Wednesday, 25 July 2007 | Views [558] | Comments [4]

Slowly but surely things are coming along.  Feeling a lot better about things now that I'm armed with a new credit card (thanks mum!) travellers cheques, medicine, seishun 18 kippu...  I've still got some stuff to buy but roll on Thursday by which time I should be more or less ready to go!  And then there's leaving Japan.  Lots more to that than just throwing stuff in a box and cancelling a bank account or three.  It's gradually sinking in that five years here is about to end - at least temporarily - but it's a hell of a lot for the kokoro to deal with.  And I'll be in a much better position to deal with all that after some Chikin Nanban...

Tags: The Planning Phase

 

Comments

1

hi phil just testing to see if i can talk to you on your travels what is kokoru? take care bon voyage dad

  dad Aug 6, 2007 6:00 PM

2

Oye felipe, great idea to start a blog! My equally geekalicious one is on inania.net (and I don't even have the excuse of exciting world travels...).

I'm off to Tokyo tomorrow until next Monday so looks like we'll just miss each other (not that Kobe and Tokyo are, um, the same). Have a great trip and looking forward to reading your updates! Take lots of pics mmkay? xx

  lazza Aug 8, 2007 1:37 PM

3

Hey phil. You're going to have a mad trip.

It is an end of an era. I'll be out of here soon too. Where next...?

Do keep us updated, and travel safely.

  Ash Aug 8, 2007 5:48 PM

4

Hi Phil, nice blog! Have a great trip seeing a lot of things! Take care. beijos

  Shaun Aug 8, 2007 11:04 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Japan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.