Existing Member?

There and Back Again The continuing travels of me

Japan ***update***

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 19 November 2009 | Views [483]

I have been back in Japan for a few days.

I'm staying at Marcus's place, sleeping on the couch. I've applied for a couple of jobs (in New Zealand) and sent a couple of festival entries off.

The big news was getting a request from the Stuttgart animation festival to send them Flip. I spent today organising that entry, hopefully it'll be selected, that's a really important festival.

The other was a festival in France, not a big one, but it was also by request. It is so much nicer to be receiving requests from festivals rather than just sending off on my own.

I really have to have another film completed next year though, I'll need to be submitting again when 'Flip' has run its course.
I'm am in Gunma now, but I'll head to Tokyo on the weekend and stay over on Sunday night. It's been good seeing friends, but a trip to Japan needs to include some time in the big city.

There's a festival in Kiryu this Thursday and Friday evening, I'll take some pics and put them up in a few days. ***photos from day 1 are up, more coming*** Hopefully I'll see some of my old students there.

Nothing else to report so far, I'll try not to take too long to post again.

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.