Existing Member?

if we don't look closer we can't see what we shall see

the following will always be the most beautiful

SYRIA | Thursday, 15 May 2014 | Views [385] | Scholarship Entry

Quiet night by the smell of winter. sits beside the fireplace was I , with my coffee-colored skin that black woman from Palmyra, and rain knocking on my window .. I drank my coffee and I firmly luggage because early in the morning we will embark on a tourist trip to the town of maloula
So when we entered Maloula we dazzled by the beauty of nature that created
I totally enjoyed what I saw, it was my sense very high, and after that we spent half a day enjoying the view, we went to the address and lunch scheduled tour program, and was in a restaurant , It's a great view never leave the human eye to close , we sat down, I and my friends in the piece restaurant for Lunch on board then drove my eyes to Female brunette sitting on the table in front of us look closely it like I see them a sense of the piece where we do, it's a brown-colored caves in in the mountains of Maloula with black eyes sad dozy leaking moonlight irradiated to send her gaze up sword shine in a vacuum eternal and hair triticeum spread, which covers the effects of her breasts like ears of wheat, yes forgot lunch, and stayed to see that Belle who carried me and described to describe mixed between parameters Maloula and features of her face as it was to its existence in the piece restaurant fragrant historic smell of pine that spread all over the place She was from the people of the area Maloula and had been talking Syriac language in fluency and the sudden Of subject,is when I back in my mind to my presence to my desk and found the food as it is not touched by one of my friends because their lives were shades going to be that woman seductress, had lunch, and we started to go back and I hold in a lot of scenes that saved in a safe place in my mind so retrieved everything that I wished that I feel the happiness, I was initially eager to visit Maloula and became ambitious check in initiating trip and then had a happy ending introduced to the stillness of my heart the feelings of solemn grandeur creator when what I came home I had hoped that Write my thoughts in a honest and explain galore for that trip I got to benefit them through forward-looking on an ancient civilization and the greatness of the divine and the fantastic nature and clean air has revived my heart, I've saturated my sense of everything I saw, but I'll keep Thirst for my return to Maloula present history,and I describe my senses with that sentence (the following will always be the most beautiful, that's what I believed in)

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About opheliac


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Syria

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.