Existing Member?

Georgia's Journal

Sizzle Reel

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 7 August 2015 | Views [190] | Scholarship Entry

On The Ball Films was Founded by Independent Female Filmmaker Georgia Ball, who is based in Yorkshire, UK. Georgia is a passionate believer in giving everyone a voice and paying attention to those who may be overlooked or forgotten about by society. An eclectic Filmmaker, Georgia has Produced, Directed and Photographed a multitude of films and videos, as well as teaching film and screen acting to school children at The Pauline Quirke Academy of Performing Arts.

I would be honoured to win the 2015 World nomads Travel Scholarship to Colombia as I have always wanted to travel to South America but have never been presented with a viable opportunity to do so, until now. It would be a great chance to explore a new culture and learn about the biodiversity of a place that is so different to where I live and anything that I have ever seen before. As well as exploring new plains and learning new skills, it would be a wonderful experience to delve into a new community and document how they live, as well as examining and learning about the needs of tourism and how they promote this. Let's go on an adventure!

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About ontheballfilms

Georgia at Lago di Como

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.