Existing Member?

ADVENTURES BEYOND AFRICA

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT

UNITED KINGDOM | Sunday, 20 April 2014 | Views [108] | Scholarship Entry

it was in the summer of that year.Simeon received a call from a dear friend who loved and pitied my life wasting condition in Nigeria.he introduced Simeon to a foreign partner who could help him to get a football club in united kingdom.since he is in league with some foreign scout.playing football has been Simeon's past-time since his secondary school days.Simeon got to meet the foreign partner who after watching Simeon's clip confess that he is a good player that would not waste his resources if he spent on him.He took the necessary step of getting him over to united kingdom where he under go trials for a professional career in football.on the long run he could not make it to any club because of the prize placed on him by the foreign scout.Simeon then ran out of the trial camp in to the street of London where he no nobody.He begone to run helter skelter in search of shelter,food and comfort through menial jobs and hiding away from immigration officers.He begone to do this until he was able to save enough money to bring his former girl friend from Nigeria and married her legally through the court.the union produced three children before he was caught and deported.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About onibell


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.