Existing Member?

Adventurous Desert Tours

Have fun with Dune bashing in desert safari in Abu Dhabi

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES | Thursday, 18 December 2014 | Views [274]

When people book desert safari, they are keenly interested about dune bashing. That’s why seasoned tour operators keep apt arrangement for it. Adventure lover people get lured with the exciting topography of humongous sand dunes.

What makes it so special?

When people ride on a car or bike in the cities, they have to be constantly worried about the traffic and road safety. There are restrictions of speed and people need to pay attention to gears and clutch. Dune bashing gives freedom from all such constraints, and you have to look at the accelerator and the maximum possible speed that you can control. When you are dune bashing, it is testing the nerves for unlimited thrill. Fascinating dunes of Abu Dhabi desert have a few magnificent steeps and slopes. That’s why people love dune bashing during safari excursions.

Dune bashing offers a plethora of activities. Slipping through the nasty ups and downs on a pair of sand ski releases loads of adrenaline in the nerves. Quad bikes keep you chuckling and giggling on the ups and downs of sand dunes. They are safe and designed for family fun. It is a terrific experience to spend time on some of the largest sand dunes in the world. They are huge and gigantic, but safe and affectionate. Well-maintained vehicles make sure that you finish the activity without a single mishap. It is a rustic experience that everybody relishes. An unforgettable moment indeed!

The land of sand is too lovable

It is an incredible experience looking at the emptiness of the desert. There is only a vast pile of sand in all the direction and nothing else. A chilling sensation flows through the nerves as you ride on a bike or sand ski. There is no sense of direction and no landmarks. However, there is no need to get puzzled because there are people to guide you in the vast land of sand. Dune bashing is a group activity where people traverse through the desert under observation.

It is a total family adventure enjoyable for everyone irrespective of age. Though it is quite safe, it is always better asking the doctor if you are suffering from neck problems, vertigo, heart troubles or hypertension. Off-roading activities can be tiring for some people. Replenish yourself with chilled water, snacks, and tea or coffee during the break. Dune bashing gets very high rating among all activities because of high-level entertainment.

 

References: http://www.liwadesertsafari.ae/ and http://www.desertsafariinabudhabi.ae/

Tags: desert safari

About nuzhathideas


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Arab Emirates

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.