Existing Member?

Each journey begins with a single step... Two kiwis escaping from the island to explore strange new worlds and boldly go where thousands have gone before... . .

Funny Things

BRAZIL | Sunday, 3 January 2010 | Views [929]

We didn't think there would be much that could top seeing a woman wearing a fitting Teeshirt with the word 'EASY' across her ample bossom (she worked in the store called Easy) but today we saw a girl in the supermarket wearing a shirt stating 'FORNECEDOR' (in Portuguese it means a furnisher, supplier or seller).

We still get a laugh from our Mexico picture of a sign stating the business was a 'Distributor of Baby Pooh' and the nightclub in Peru that was called 'Wankers'.

Some funny things we have seen: 
on motorbikes

- A guy carrying a pile of 6 foot lengths across the foottray of his scooter, the lengths projected out about 2 1/2 feet either side of the bike,

- a couple carrying between them a double mattress. - 5 people on one bike. - A woman passenger carrying a huge tall flower decoration, very carefully.

- two guys carrying a couch (that one would have been a perfect pic for couchsurfing but it was so funny we forgot to take out the camera).

on mototaxis

- a huge truck tyre on the top of one,

- 30ft lengths of rebar tied on the roof dragging and sparking on the road behind.

- One driving along the road way out in the Amazon.

About nomad_kiwis


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.