Existing Member?

Each journey begins with a single step... Two kiwis escaping from the island to explore strange new worlds and boldly go where thousands have gone before... . .

San Jose, capital

COSTA RICA | Tuesday, 21 April 2009 | Views [975]

This morning we rose early and caught a bus to Nicoya. While on that little old bone shaker we had to stop at roadworks and the driver said to Carol were we going to San Jose, she replied yes and he said well the San Jose bus is behind us. So we jumped up and in the middle of all the traffic transferred our packs and selves to the second bus.

We arrived in San Jose mid afternoon and have found out where the bus leaves from tomorrow to take us into Panama and also got ourselves a room at an ok priced Hotel Musoc (6000c for a double no baño). And of course now here we are on the net. The weather here is still fine although the rainy season is expected any time. The midday weather gets REALLY hot but once the rains come it will be cooler.

Catch up with you all again when we are in Panama!

 

About nomad_kiwis


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Costa Rica

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.