Existing Member?

Each journey begins with a single step... Two kiwis escaping from the island to explore strange new worlds and boldly go where thousands have gone before... . .

thoughts

NEW ZEALAND | Friday, 7 November 2014 | Views [800]

I had an experience twice in my life which was in essence the same thing - an object was left by one partner in a relationship in a place that annoyed the other. The object was left for some days with the one getting more and more annoyed and the other being unaware. At last the subject was raised in anger by the one. The one thought a lesson was to be taught or needed to be learnt by the other but actually that is not the job of either side.

There are many times when one will do something for the other without judgement, without need of thanks almost subconsciously because ultimately you are a team, what benefits one will benefit the other. As many times as you may 'pick up' after your other there are matching times when the same has been done for you without comment - rely on that.

This is the essence of love, the building block of that rocking structure called 'relationship'.

About nomad_kiwis


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.