Existing Member?

annual retreat

wali tange

PAKISTAN | Friday, 5 July 2013 | Views [236]

Office anvil picnic for the staff the picnic point was suburbs of the Quetta city and that is named Wali Tange that near about 35 Km from city that one of the cool point near the town it’s under central of Pakistan Army there for the security is very tight without pass no one can crass the gat and that is had to excess for that get pass there for there is no rush of the people that’s why it’s safest point too for families too.

People like that place cause there is scarcity of the water in the Quetta   that way people really love water fall and lake and such are water stream  mostly people come here on the weekends people drum her and dancing .  

Our office staff were near about 75 people male and female where there  every  one doing his one activity that was free hand to all of staff some of them were playing in the water  other were playing cared dancing and as usual  I want for walk and for hacking observing the nature and looking for new places .

There is one beautiful dame her the  army check post is there for  the photo is not allow there and the construction is still going

 

About nadirshah


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Pakistan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.