Existing Member?

A leap of Hope

The Yellow boat of Hope

PHILIPPINES | Friday, 5 September 2014 | Views [422] | Scholarship Entry

I have been behind the camera for three years. As of the current, I am still a student in a field semi-related to videos. Through the years, I realized the filmmaking is not easy. You got to put a lot of work, time, money and effort just to achieve that perfect 2-second shot. Despite all of these, what made it worth to stay in filmmaking is that it gives you the opportunity to show the things, that could not be written in words or draw by lines, to other people and be able to make them understand the perspective that not every one usually seems to get. You get the chance to make them feel the gravity of the emotions and at the same time, you are able to capture moments and moving pictures that doesn't come twice in a lifetime. Now that's significantly priceless.

I think I should be chosen because I think this would be a great avenue for me to be able to influence many to think twice of their negative perspective to the world. I believe that if we only have the opportunities to explore our potentials, then everyone can have credentials. I think that this is a great opportunity for me to explore more of the things that I can do. I believe that by influencing many, it can turn into ripple effects making each and every one of us significant to the rest of the society.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About nadinebernardino


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Philippines

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.