Existing Member?

4,5k km around India

4,5k km around India

INDIA | Saturday, 5 September 2015 | Views [213] | Scholarship Entry

Hey!
I’m 22 years old student from Warsaw. Last year I went on an exchange programme to Singapore Management University where I not only polished my English but also gain a lot of international exposure. Now I have friends all around the world and deep understanding of problems that people living in different countries have to deal with.
Moreover while studying in Singapore I have been traveling around South-East Asia. All in all I visited 12 countries that time while also writing a blog (singapur.spidersweb.pl) and posting photos on my fanpage or videos on my YouTube channel. I extremely enjoyed that time while being solo-traveler cause it gave me the opportunity to immerse in the cultures of surround nations and live their live.
All of my entries are backed with a solid research both in local communities (interviews for eg.) and internet sources. Due to journalistic background (I was working for the biggest newspaper in Poland) my articles and videos are interesting for user and bring lot of first-hand knowledge.
I built loyal readers community who are commenting on my stories and following my travels. In Colombia I will be mostly interested in touristic potential of that beautiful country while discovering the status of education, access to roads and electricity, sanitation and water, reduction of poverty, increased use of technology and gender equality.
I hope you will find my application interesting enough to give me a chance to visit Colombia!

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About my-travel-around-india


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.