Existing Member?

Reflections of an African Woman

New life, new hope, new dreams...

SOUTH AFRICA | Sunday, 4 May 2014 | Views [118] | Scholarship Entry

New Life,New Hope,New Dream.
Human trafficking in Europe is a regional manifestation of the wider practice of trade in humans for the purposes of various forms of coercive exploitation. Human trafficking has existed for centuries all over the world, for people coming for a poor community,all you can think about is your life,what will you be eating,sleeping or if you are a student who will pay your school fees,my story if about HUMAN TRAFFICKING,this is something that the society has accepted and people are not talking about,in fact people think its an easy way of getting money and a place to stay,killing two birds with one stone. And today you will find out that we are encouraging one another to do anything that brings money.Europe is known for HUMAN TRAFFICKING and this young people come from all over the world,before leaving their communities back homes they are promised NEW LIFE,NEW HOPE AND NEW DREAMS.they are trafficked to countries over seas thinking that all is well,not knowing that,all this are all lies,its sad to say that in Albania and Croatia this kind of business is going on yet the world is not talking about it.
young people need to be given new life,new hope and new dreams,young people need to know that they are the leaders of tomorrow, and by Educating them and taking them off the streets,teaching them the right way to live with the right values of life,equipping them in every angel of life,HUMAN TRAFFICKING IS NOT FOR YOUNG OR OLD PEOPLE.
lets not poverty lead us to be trafficked for better jobs or better life,or better education. its time the world came together and fought against this virus that is killing our countries.lets create NEW LIFE,NEW HOPE and NEW DREAMS for the younger generation.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About mwikaliante


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about South Africa

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.