Existing Member?

Enjoying Life....

Flying home today!

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 20 May 2010 | Views [537]

I'm flying back to the states in a few hours...so really looking forward to going home!!! I'm suppose to return to Australia on June 18...but that's a big "suppose"...if I am not able to get a business class ticket, I will most likely not come back to oz.  I've done 3 roundtrip flights in premium economy and it's not very comfortable.  Especially considering it takes me almost 30 hours of travel door to door...and my back has been bothering me recently...probably from flying so much!  I don't think I can make another trip out here unless I can be comfortable in business class.  I've got one body and I have to take care of it...can't put a price on it!!!

I was able to squeeze in a massage today to help relieve the tension in my back.  Feels pretty good at the moment!!  I wasn't able to see Louie since he was booked today, but I got this other girl who also did a fantastic job!  Just have to finish packing everything up (I am taking everything with me in case I don't return) and then I am off to the airport!  See some of you guys back in the states!!!

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.