Existing Member?

Hoi ta toi toi! Chip chip cheeerio! Merry Trentadue's all up in the UK ...watch out! Travel Journal Here we go again!

Week One Results :)

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 11 March 2008 | Views [642]

Hey guys - going to try to copy and paste this email in from our boss Shona. I got the most apps, and sign ups for week one! eve more than the 2 vets who have done 3 seasons already :) I think i totally depends on what uni you get, but i'll take it!

Just pasted it - looks like the email pasted, but the stats didn't. (all the figures and percentages). sorry!

I have photos to upload i promise i do... but i'm just so tired at night and have so much to do! We still don't have anywhere to stay in Melbs, and we fly there thursday. the city is toally booked for some car race that is taking over the city. Kinda like 4th of july in san diego. No Vacancy.

Have a sore throat :( Ok - bye!

Hey Team,
 
What a fabulous week 1 for everyone!!!! Huge high fives for everyone! As you can see for yourselves, every team beat last years application results!!! Yay!
 
To start off with, bit golf clap goes out to Merry and  Brad, for making an incredible 54 and 52 announcements a piece! They were all over QUT like... like... well I can't think of anything cleverer than White on Rice, so there it is!
 
Again in Pink, ( I knew you'd be happy with pink!) Merry ruled in the sign up stakes last week, racking up an incredible 783 to herself!! Well done chica! And the ever endurant Fionn was close on her heals with 615! A Toi!
 
Ok, so getting into the good stuff now...... Meeting numbers..... Finbar proved that he is the man with 75 people coming along for more info! Merry had an awesome 71 peeps out, Charlie on his own at UTS had a wicked 66 students, and Brad had 52! Well done to all of you!!
 
Snaps are required for the star of last week, Merry Applicationing it out!, App it out, getting an awesome 49 people to apply due to her charms and enthusiasm! Snaps for Fin too, who had 45 peeps apply! Champions!
 
Also I got to see hands on Ellen and Kyla work their magic at ANU on Thursday and manage to convert and incredible 84.9% of their attendees! Hats off to you two!
 
And to our top team of last week, B-Rad and Merry, from the whole office, we say well done and thank you for raking in 83 applications from 123 attendees! Love your work!
 
This was an incredible way to start off the season guys. Look what you can do on small campus'! Just wait till you hit the big ones... Watch out!
 
Keep up the great work guys,
 
Love your friendly coord,
 
Shona xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 WEEKLY STATUS REPORT
WEEK 1 - WEEK BEGINNING March 3rd 2008

1) INDIVIDUAL STATS
UNIVERSITYRECRUITERANN #RECRUITER# S-UPSRECRUITERS.U./ANN.RECRUITERTotal #M  RECRUITER%M/S.U.RECRUITERTotal Apps 
QUTMerry54Merry783Brad8.9Fionn75  Brad11.24%Merry49 
QUTBrad52Fionn615Merry14.5Merry71  Merry9.06%Fionn45 
UTS/ UWSCharlie41Charlie518Fionn15.8Charlie66  Fionn12.20%Kyla34 
WaikatoFionn39Brad463Liz7.3Brad52  Liz4.58%Brad34 
UTS/ UWSArianne39Arianne381Charlie12.6Kyla41  Charlie12.74%Charlie31 
ANUKyla37Kyla299Arianne9.8Ellen32  Arianne4.72%Ellen28 
ANUEllen37Ali298Krystal7.9Krystal25  Krystal12.89%Krystal21 
WaikatoLiz36Liz261Ali9.9Ali25  Ali8.22%Ali16 
U CanberraAli30Ellen212Kyla8.1Arianne18  Kyla13.86%Arianne14 
U CanberraKrystal24Krystal190Ellen5.7Liz12

...

[Message clipped]  View entire message

Tags: Work

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.