Existing Member?

Hoi ta toi toi! Chip chip cheeerio! Merry Trentadue's all up in the UK ...watch out! Travel Journal Here we go again!

Last night of training and Sydney

USA | Friday, 29 February 2008 | Views [508]

Current date is Feb 28th, time is 2PM.

The last night of training was SO much fun. Boss man Simon left around 5pm. we worked till about 7pm - and then the fun began. We all felt so pent up, that we acted like it was our last night on earth. It was just such a long week of training, it was so fun to let loose. It was one of the new recruiters b-day - Charlie from LA. He turned 33. We drank lots of beer, danced around, and then got a cab out to a Big Bear Dive bar. Lucky for everyone, it was Kareoke night! The girls saronaded charlie with a song from the Devinals, and everyone had a blast. Everyone except for one of us was ready to go around 1am, so we tried to call a cab. But since we were in big bear, there was only one cab for the whole city. One of the girl recruiters, Arian, decided to stay at the pub b/c she met a cute guy. everyone begged her to come with us, but she wouldn't come. So we all reminded her that we were leaving big bear at 7:30am the next day and not to forget.

Gotta run - will write more when i can!

Tags: On the Road

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.