Existing Member?

Hoi ta toi toi! Chip chip cheeerio! Merry Trentadue's all up in the UK ...watch out! Travel Journal Here we go again!

Training in Big Bear

USA | Monday, 18 February 2008 | Views [475]

10:15PM - 2/18/07- Big Bear, CA. Was picked up an hour late by Ellen, one of the ISV Trainers. (She's a kiwi). We had a funny drive up - as Ellen missed one of the highways, so we were on the road for about an hour longer than need be, and almore ran out of gas (or Petrol as she calls it) on the 330 - a windy mountian road. The road trip also involved a lot of singing along to songs (duh). As soon as we got in here we started practicing and going over the announcement. We also did little "get to know eachother" things - not that that will be a problem, because we are literaly stuck together in this cabin for the next 7 days. Lots of shouting the announcemnt and practicing. We ate dinner together, and then practiced some more. Oh yeah, and the cabin is AWESOME. It's right on big bear lake, big and beautiful. I have dish duties tomorrow! Fun! I love summer camp. Ok  bed time. My brain is already fried. I dont know how I can keep this up from 8-9pm tomorrow. NIGHT!

Tags: The Planning Phase

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.