Existing Member?

Can't cure my travel bug

One man's journey

CANADA | Tuesday, 8 September 2015 | Views [828] | Comments [2] | Scholarship Entry

As a kid I watched countless documentaries about travel and nature. Ever since first picking up a camera it's been my dream to capture the beauty of the world and share it with others. Nothing is more fulfilling than inspiring others to step outside their comfort zone and experience the world first hand. I have hiked the Rocky Mountains, portaged through crown land in Northern Ontario, driven to Prince Edward Island, ridden ATV's over mountains in Mexico and snorkelled the waters of the Caribbean. To me travelling is like an addiction and the more I see of the world, the more I realize I have to see. This opportunity to work along side Brian Rapsey would truly change my life. Being able to learn from someone with so much experience would open new doors for my career. I studied film production at the University of Windsor and am a prime candidate to represent World Nomads. Thank you.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

Comments

1

Matt,
Clint appears to be a true free spirit! I can see why he inspire you to travel. Great opening, you chose the perfect statement to pair with your b-roll, and it captured my interest immediately.

The star timelapse was also beautiful!

Great job overall, and good luck!

  jschiappa Sep 9, 2015 6:06 AM

2

Really beautiful videography! Love the sounds as well.

  geemc Sep 15, 2015 8:44 PM

About mattsteeves


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.