Existing Member?

The first day of.........

The flight out malaysia

MALAYSIA | Saturday, 12 July 2014 | Views [210]

I am already looking like a poor relation of the Michelin man. For some reason Dr. Chan was unable to fathom too; my water retention tablets appear to have suddenly stopped working on Tuesday. I am actually pretty worried about the effect such a long flight time is going to have on me. Thank goodness for World Nomads travel insurance, 24/7 online. And free wi-fi at the airport.

now I intend to try to start to unwind and stop being such a miserable grouch, constantly sniping at Charlie - who said how does a leopard change it's spots!?! Teens and menopause are NOT the best recipe for harmony in a household, especially with the rest of our unique ingredients? Good job we love each other!

Sat in McDonalds having just thoroughly enjoyed a large flat white and 8 chicken nuggets. They really have no taste at all but the fat content is irresistible.

Charlie has decided to keep a diary of this trip - be interesting to see if he actually does....... Not that I can talk on the 'sticking to keeping a diary' thing; no idea how many times I've started diaries and not kept them up beyond a few days since my teens.

About marion50


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.