Existing Member?

Out of the bubble......... One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.-- Henry Miller

Oh and.............

INDIA | Wednesday, 25 March 2009 | Views [734]

.........most of you know, what a hard time I have with all the bodily noises Coby is producing night and day??!!

Well, I have long stopped believing in coincidences and for whatever it is worth, I was/am - like never before in my entire life - exposed during meditation especially, but also everywhere else I go in this country, to all kinds of bodily noises. Sounds I sometimes wouldn't even recognize as bodily or humanly possible........They must be created out of every orphisis each or simultaniously at a given time. Emphasised on top of it as it seems (to me).

Maybe Coby is part Indian?

Another observation about physical space or boundaries: There seems to be none.........or very little.

Of course when people shove and push into your body to get somewhere, but also when you stand at the post office - for example- and it is your turn, everybody behind or around you is VERY interested in what you are doing. Looking right over your shoulder and making sure to be part of wheatever you are trying to do - Indian or not.

About margitpirsch

Wearing an Indigenous helmet at the museum in Jama

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.