Existing Member?

Mare

No concession

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 26 February 2008 | Views [865]

CONGRATS ON THE JOB JOSH!

I'm so excited for you!!!!!!! Tell me all about it.

In other news....

Lindsay and I woke up at the crack of dawn today to have our photos taken for our concession cards.  Tim, Dave and Ryan who all came through USAC got theirs yesterday so we headed on to get ours (excited as could be).

And then they wouldn't let us.  Because we are "study abroad".

So it's back to expensive tram and sad Mary and Lindsay.

We bought our books which made us feel a little better.  I love new books.  I read Where the Wild Things Are to myself already (nerdy I know).

Lindsay is also having a TON of trouble getting her classes to line up without overlapping.  And the faculty from home is being unhelpful.  

Danny is amazingly sweet.  He noticed we were sulking around and told me as soon as I finished furiously writing, we were going to "Pop in the Lion King to brighten yous' mood up" and asked from his room "Do yous' all want pizza toast?".

He takes care of us which is nice. 

Speaking of furiously writing....I wrote novel and a half to Stephen Foster the Vice President of International Affairs at WSU suggesting USAC is worthless (in nicer words of course).

I was really into it.  There were about 7 people who im-ed me during that process and I didn't even notice.  Sorry guys!

Miss you all.

Mary

Tags: I should have known better!

About marge


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.