Existing Member?

Travel can change you life

Travel is the WAY

BRAZIL | Tuesday, 8 September 2015 | Views [298] | Comments [2] | Scholarship Entry

Lucas Costa, 19 years old. Film BA student, I started my carreer in 2007, when I was only 11. I ever dreamed about visiting US and in 2009 I had the opportunity to go. In that year I bought my first camera and started improving my editing and directing skills.
The scolarship´would help me become a better filmmaker, especially in the documentary way. I would be able to learn how to tell the incredible stories that are hidden right in front of us. As I like to say: who can say the fantastic things that are right around the corner?

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

Comments

1

Lucas,
Thank you for telling this story. I think many of us have the same fear of traveling alone, not because we are afraid, but because we worry that the experience will not yield the same happiness if it is not shared with another person.

Alessandro said "the most important thing that happened, was that I realized I make a good companion for myself". When I heard him say this, I immediately felt my own anxiety release. This was a very inspiring moment as a viewer, because at times, I've worried about traveling alone for the same reason. Hearing him say this will definitely have some sort of impact on my life.

Great job and thanks again.

  jschiappa Sep 9, 2015 10:12 AM

2

Oh yes, I totally understand that fear. And also the beauty of the freedom you feel when you do! Great film!

  geemc Sep 16, 2015 8:44 PM

About luquiras


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.