Existing Member?

Bill's Big Trip "Imagine there's no countries, it isn't hard to do, nothing to kill or die for. Imagine all the people living life in peace. Imagine all the people sharing all the world. I hope someday you'll join us and the world will live as one." John Lennon

Iguazu Falls - Argentina and Brazil

ARGENTINA | Monday, 7 July 2014 | Views [498]

Iguazu Falls is definitely a wow moment. It's actually 275 falls that straddle between Argentina and Brazil. I spent one day on the Brazil side and one day on the Argentina side. I did the boat ride on the Argentina side, definitely an A ticket ride. It pretty much rained all day both days I visited the falls. it didn't matter as far as getting wet because you get soaked anyway. The views were spectacular but the rain and the mist from the falls diminished some of the views. I took a ton of pictures and some reason a lot of them turned out dark. If you get the chance, definitely visit Iguazu Falls. It's one of those times in life when your overwhelmed by the power,energy,sound and beauty of nature.

About lipowcan8

A quick recap. I visited 19 countries in 212 days, traveled 46,000 miles by air,15,000 miles by land and spent about $25,000. My feet got beat up a few times and I twisted my ankle a couple of times.  No plane, train, car, bus, tuk tuk or taxi mishaps, not even a fender bender. I wasn't threatened or harassed and amazingly enough I didn't lose anything. It's hard to believe seven months have passed. As I said in my first entry.....a wonderful way to celebrate 60 years of living. It sure was!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.