Existing Member?

Bill's Big Trip "Imagine there's no countries, it isn't hard to do, nothing to kill or die for. Imagine all the people living life in peace. Imagine all the people sharing all the world. I hope someday you'll join us and the world will live as one." John Lennon

Otovalo market and Quito central plaza

ECUADOR | Monday, 9 June 2014 | Views [456] | Comments [2]

First off special thanks to Sheri, she was able to figure out how to transfer photographs from my android phone to my iPad and then get them on the blog. See picture. I'm not much of a shopper but it was nice to walk around the market. The one thing that I wanted to buy on this trip was at Ecuadorian or Peruvian wall hanging. I found what I wanted and it will add little color to my living room. ( picture w/ me holding 2 Pieces stitched together). Time to go, I have an eight hour all night bus ride that will take me to the starting point for four nights in the rainforst.

 

Comments

1

Bill: adding captions to the uploaded photos would be a very nice enhancement for your blog followers.

  Dave Jun 9, 2014 5:21 PM

2

Check Day 1 for my comments. I did not realize they are "Day" specific.

  Harris Jun 10, 2014 11:52 AM

About lipowcan8

A quick recap. I visited 19 countries in 212 days, traveled 46,000 miles by air,15,000 miles by land and spent about $25,000. My feet got beat up a few times and I twisted my ankle a couple of times.  No plane, train, car, bus, tuk tuk or taxi mishaps, not even a fender bender. I wasn't threatened or harassed and amazingly enough I didn't lose anything. It's hard to believe seven months have passed. As I said in my first entry.....a wonderful way to celebrate 60 years of living. It sure was!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Ecuador

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.