Existing Member?

Discovering... living.. experiencing.

Boat Sweet Boat

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 4 September 2015 | Views [209] | Scholarship Entry

I’m a kind of person who is always looking for changes, new experiences, and something that can drain my soul to another state or simply just reach a new conclusion over my values. I was born in São Paulo, Brazil in a not that rich family. So when I was 29, after work insanely for years as a Film Editor, I took a decision to travel to Australia as my first trip. I spent a year there, learnt a lot of things and traveled all over the country as much as I could. I even visited the desert. In there I did camping under the stars and climb the Uluru mountain too. One year later when I return to Brazil, I felt without any border (even though I’m jobless) that’s why I decided to experience a different life in other city. Rio de Janeiro was my first choice. It is one amazing tourist city and being at the right place and the right time gave me the chance to be hired at 2014 FIFA World Cup. Life will bring many surprises only if you willing to explore it. After all the experience are the most important thing to me. So my intention on applying this Scholarship is because I want to become a nomad cinematographer. A strong passion for storytelling I had, believing that this opportunity will open my mind to all the possibilities on the video spectrum, and from there my contribution to the world will be make films to inspire, challenge and empower people. Above were a bit part of my career journey that’s why I am here trying the scholarship.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About lifehappens


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.