Existing Member?

Living out of a Backpack

It's Time To Go

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 18 December 2014 | Views [856] | Comments [7]

After years of saving and months of preparation, so we are off again for a new adventure and what a start it has been to our 2 years away from Australia.

Shawn finished worked on 18th Dec 2014 and a lot of Andrew's family came out for an Aussie Christmas which was closely followed by a New Zealand wedding on Waiheke Island.

After 2 weeks in the South Island of New Zealand catching up with friends//family, we returned to Sydney to move out, pack our packs and we are now ready to go.

We just wanted to share our whereabouts (every few months) via this blog, and please if anyone would like to join us on route, please do so. Friends and family are very important to us.

Please leave comments at the very bottom of this page.

Hope everyone's new year has started well.

Click here for more photos of Australia and New Zealand

Xmas Downunder

Xmas Downunder

Tags: australia, christmas, family, friends, new zealand, trekking, wedding

 

Comments

1

Today is launch day! Very envious and excited for you both on this amazing trip! Hope to catch up with you along the way at some point. Enjoy be kind to each other and most of all take it all in!

  Graham Feb 2, 2015 9:47 AM

2

Have fun guys! Looking forward to seeing you in April in Tokyo. Until then, take care..... The Bernards xxxxx

  Pauline Feb 2, 2015 11:29 AM

3

Thanks!! Have an amazing time, all updates and pictures will be greatly appreciated! See you in a few months - Keep safe and enjoy XX

  Alison Feb 2, 2015 7:23 PM

4

Bon voyage! Great timing guys, as the UK freezes and winter seems to have taken a hold...enjoy yourselves in the East and look forward to seeing you in the sun drenched West this summer
Mark x

  Mark Feb 2, 2015 9:36 PM

5

Hope the trip is going well so far. You'll be pleased to know that I've named your car - "Maisy" the Mazda!! Maisy and I are having marvellous fun and life couldn't be better!

  Alex Feb 5, 2015 7:00 PM

6

YOU ARE GOING TO ANTARCTICA?!!!!!!!!! I am so so jealous! This is top of my wish list atm. Are you gonna hang out at Ushaia for a while to get a last minute cheaper deal or have you pre booked something?

Trip looks amazing boys :)

  Stefan Feb 20, 2015 4:19 AM

7

Hi guys. Looks like you are having an amazing time. Enjoy!!!!!

  Ruth mason Apr 8, 2015 3:36 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.