Existing Member?

bird legs getting bigger

small update

VIETNAM | Wednesday, 22 April 2009 | Views [580] | Comments [1]

Hello! I feel so behind with pictures and stories! I am uploading some photos from Hanoi right now but may not have enough time to add them all as I'm catching a bus soon! So check back soon for the rest of them!

Hanoi has been my favorite city in Vietnam so far! Although the other ones are still great and have their Charm. Hanoi gives me the same electric feeling as New York did, even though they are completely different! Anyway I do have to leave now, so I got some hanoi photos up, but many more to come in the next few days including some of the rest of the cities we've seen.

Since Halong Bay we've been to Hue - where we did a really cool motorbike tour, and HoiAn, a city filled with colourful lanterns, century old houses, and hundreds of tailoring shops!

More stories and photos soon

Comments

1

Hi Landon :)

Your stories make me miss traveling and want to graduate university all that much sooner. Afterward, I'll be traveling for some time and might be settling in Finland. If you get as far as Europe, be sure to check our Switzerland. It is my favorite place I have ever visited to date. The areas around lake Lucerne and Mount Titlis in particular are very humbling.

Keep having adventures, and stay as safe as one can on the road.

Best,

- Angelina

  Angelina Apr 24, 2009 5:36 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.