Existing Member?

My photo scholarship 2011 entry s a child growing up in the country I had a talent for noticing detail and beauty in the simplest forms. As I grew older I eventually bought myself a decent camera and could finally utilize my perceptive ability to capture what I was being drawn to. I wou

MY TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY SCHOLARSHIP 2011

WORLDWIDE | Sunday, 6 November 2011 | Views [351]

As a child growing up in the country I had a talent for noticing detail and beauty in the simplest forms. As I grew older I eventually bought myself a decent camera and could finally utilize my perceptive ability to capture what I was being drawn to. I would spend hours almost every day with my camera exploring and photographing every little nook and cranny the country had to offer around the home where I grew up. Then I began travelling. I utilized my hobby extensively as I ventured and worked around South East Asia, and down to Australia and New Zealand.

As an amateur photographer I like to get up close with my subjects and truly make a photograph by exercising all the key aspects involved such as composition and lighting. I believe that I have great potential to be an exceptional photographer and would love a professional to take me to the next level. If possible I would like to truly excel in this profession. I aim to get deeply personal with South Africa and try to capture a feeling and atmosphere that hasn’t been quite captured before.

Tags: #2011wnphoto, travel photography scholarship 2011

About kyle-schuster


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.