Existing Member?

Europe or BUST I am going to Iceland for 21 days on a volunteer expedition in east Iceland, actually. I will be donating my time to do organic farming with my workcamp. After that I will be on my own to backpack around Europe. Feel free to send me messages !

Til Danmark, Norge, og Iceland med Christopher Brenneman

DENMARK | Friday, 27 July 2012 | Views [721]

2 1/2 years ago I left my home in Boston to explore Europe on my own, now I doing the trip all over again (minus a few countries) with my boyfriend whom I met in 2010 in San Francisco, CA.  

Chris and I are at the SFO airport waiting for our flight to Chicago, then to Syracuse, NY. We will be spending two days visiting family and friends in Auburn, NY.    

Our visit to Auburn, NY was absolutely welcoming, it was great to see my family and AMY DANGER! (you are my whole...family) The weather was hot and humid, with a few overnight showers to cool everything off a bit.  My sister Dion and her fiancee Paul hosted us our second night in Skaneateles, a wealthy town with many gothic-revival mansions and estates. Tons of wine to be had, plenty of laughs and memories were shared, and as quick as a flash Chris and I were already on our way to the Amtrak to NYC where we would spend one night before heading to JFK International Airport.  We only spent a total of two days in CNY, that's plenty enough time for me (no offense mother!! :-)   

Last night we arrived to NYC (I ALWAYS feel much happier when I visit NYC, jubilant even!), had a few drinks with our friend Jason and went to bed early.  The next morning we were on our way to JFK International Airport, first stopping over in Iceland and then onward to our destination: Copenhagen, Denmark.  

(excuse me, I will be appending to my blog intermittently...fyi)

 

 

Travel Answers about Denmark

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.