Existing Member?

Europe or BUST I am going to Iceland for 21 days on a volunteer expedition in east Iceland, actually. I will be donating my time to do organic farming with my workcamp. After that I will be on my own to backpack around Europe. Feel free to send me messages !

Less than a week away until I leave Berlin ..

GERMANY | Saturday, 21 November 2009 | Views [430]

This is the last weekend I have in Berlin and tonight I plan on going to Berghain tonight with my buddy Oscar and a few of his friends, this will be my first time going and I'm eagerly anticipating whether we'll get in or not.  Everyone tells me "oh it's selective, the security can be assholes, they let some people in and not others, you'll wait in line forever." Well, I'm not worried, I'm excited to go out and party it up in this great city before I return to America next weekend.  It's sad, I don't really want to leave but I feel it's time now, I've been on the road for 3 months, visited 10 countries in 3 months - that's a lot to soak up in such a small amount of time.  

We've had three days of fine sunny weather, the temperature has been perfect lately but tomorrow it will be cloudy once again with more showers to follow. 

I'm totally excited to return to America, I'm spending the entire month of December back home with my family in Auburn, NY - that's central NY state in the finger lakes region.  I just want to help my family out for a while, work at my mom's bar and earn a little money so I can venture back out and experience San Francisco for the rest of winter.  I think that is a good plan and it seems like it will work out. 

There's really not much more to say about today, I love Berlin, I'm going to be back, and hopefully yes I would like to live here some day. 

Over and out, good bye.

 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.