Existing Member?

Notes from a Wandering Daydreamer Life as it should be...

packed and ready to go.... and worried about these sick swine

UNITED KINGDOM | Tuesday, 28 April 2009 | Views [614]

under a week to go now . it's hard to believe that this time next week i will be in Mumbai, trying to adjust to life in india and the heat.

As much as I cant wait to get going, i also kind of dont want to leave edinburgh now and would like to stay. oh well,  too late now i guess.

It's pretty typical of my luck though, i'm about to head off traveling for 4 months, and living in rural nepal for a month, when suddenly there is a flu outbreak which they now say looks serious and will most likely turn into a pandemic. oh well... i just hope they have healthy pigs in india and nepal.

so welcome back to the blog for those of you who followed my wanderings in 2007. i hope you enjoy the new installments. I have re-posted my old blogs on this site, so if you were interested in them you can check them out.

That's about it for now, i imagine the next post will be early next week, direct from magnificent mumbai!

x

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.