Existing Member?

Exploring Mexico

Rich culture and sites & sounds of Mexico

PAKISTAN | Saturday, 23 August 2014 | Views [329] | Scholarship Entry

I am very ambitious and enthusiastic visiting and making a documentary film on rich and ancient Mexican culture and its people. I have obtained a master course in Media Productions, TV & Video from United Kingdom and worked as a student film maker in different parts of England. I gained expertise at digital and social Media, blogging, web-pages, filming & documentary skills, pitching, visual treatment, film proposal, production Management, budget estimations and strong planning skills, camera operating, linear editing (U-matic, beta, DVC Pro, DV) NLE with Avid Media Composer, research, script, features and article writing skills.

The travel experience in Mexico will provide me a chance to become a highly research oriented film maker, story teller, reporter of international standard. I will have a chance to work closely with Mexican experts, student film makers, which would increase my strengths , communication, language & interpersonal skills, and I would be able to create my own point of views, good judgement skills on issues, about country & people with competencies to step up and take actions independently without being asked and I look for opportunities to make a difference.

My objective is to increase awareness through filming, reports and documentaries among the people of different school of thoughts, cultures, backgrounds of the world and publicize the missions of World-Nomads.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About khoso


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Pakistan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.