Existing Member?

To the end of the world, back, and everywhere in between Some take holiday, some go on gap year and some never come back...this is for all of us, lost in travel

Getting on the road again

BRAZIL | Thursday, 5 July 2012 | Views [465]

 

Its been nearly two months now since I arrived at Kilombo. I cant quite believe that its gone so fast. With my visa running out in a month I decided that its time to leave and seek new adventure. I will miss this place greatly. I am not sure if its were I want to return to and stay for much longer but I know for sure that it will always be a place I can run away to. It has somehow captured my soul with its predicatbility and at the same time constant change. There has been lots of laughs and little adventures and actually very little time to stop and think. It has also been a great time spent learning Portugease and of course capoeira. I feel I have gained much more intelligent game and I do hope that even though I will now probably stop regular training until I arrive back to London it will stay with me.

This month has been filled with normal activities as I described before and I got used to the routine life. I got used to it so much in fact that the thought of being on the road again fills me with slight dread but I also know its time to move on.

Tags: bahia, capoeira, salvador, valenca

 

About kamzam

Paraty,Brazil

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.