Existing Member?

Seek Adventure, Melbourne: how we chill from 93 til

Seek Adventure, Melbourne: how we chill from 93 ti

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 17 September 2014 | Views [670] | Scholarship Entry

now this is officially my sixth time re writing what winning means to me, simply it is just acknowledgment of the handwork i put in everyday to prefect this love of mine till it becomes an instinct theres always so much to learn and i have a long way to go. Winning means the beginning of the collaboration between World Nomad and JSA.

*All the footage is mine and it is edited by me*

MINI BIO:

Joseph S Aklilu (Born April 1st,1992) the man simply represents Melbourne, Australia. The only place in the world where you can experience four seasons in one day; Joseph is young, exciting, inspiring and bursting with new thrilling ideas.

Being raised by his loving single mother, with minimal positive male guidance around him, Joseph found his escape, passion and influence within his collection of Jackie Chan, Kung Fu movies.

Joseph plans on traveling to Ethiopia to make film and become involved in television broadcasting, making short films and educating others on topics like history.

He earned his certificate IV in Screen Media , where he excelled in all subjects and made his way to the top of the class. In his free time Joseph enjoys helping friends and clients on projects such as music videos, Party vision, short stories and comedy skits.
Joseph is eager to gain as much experience as he can and his work can be easily accessed on forms of social media such as YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook, where the public are able to enjoy his theatrical skills and professional camera work.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

About jsa


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.