Existing Member?

Josh and Shona's Excellent Adventure

viva las vegas

USA | Tuesday, 5 May 2009 | Views [430]

vegas baby vegas!  well it was everything we imagined and everything we didnt. we had a great two nights and an interesting day.

our first night there we went walking down the strip. next thing we got dragged into a pharmacy by this guy going on about free dinner, not quite sure what was going on we went in.  ended signing up to go to wait for it...


a time share presentation.  so the next morning for giving up 3 hours of our time we got picked up from our hotel.  transported to an office centre that was full of people and salesman. it was all very sureal.

so sal spent the next two and a half hours showing us the benifits and all that is good about time share. it took joshua and i about an hour and a half to actually fet what was going on, so i will not bore you with details. but with what we actually got out of it was... 

dinner at one casino a show at another and 100 dollars to use on the slots at another casino.  so worth it? we are not sure but was an experience to say the lest.


we both had fun and have left vegas with a feeling that we could go back, which i think is a good way to leave vegas. (when you havent had quite  enough)

also josh was up a hundred and forty dollars when we left.

the las vegas sign

the las vegas sign

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.