Existing Member?

Candice & Jayden's O.S Adventure

Spain

SPAIN | Tuesday, 18 August 2009 | Views [429]

Hola Amigos!

We started off in Seville. renowned for bull fighting and Flamenco dancing, and it didnt dissapoint. By far the hottest city in Spain, it was once 38 degrees at 11pm at night. Spent our first night eating amazing tapas. It was always such an adventure as most tapas menus only came in spanish- so it was a case of choose 5 and see what comes out. They were always amazing, especially with spanish beer or sangria to wash it down. Then off to live Flamenco dancing in a bar, packed in with locals and tourists. Met some brothers from South Africa. Seville was very chilled out and a bit hippy.

Then off to Valencia. had an awesome 4 star hotel. Spent lots of time on the beach where the water was deliciously warm- checked out the dock from the Americas Cup, and a trip to the very modern aquarium. Again great food- Paella. mmm. Saw the holy grail.

Barcelona was my favourite city. Absolutely packed! Great party vibe. Lots of happy hour drinks. Meeting lots of Brits, Americans and a lot of cool people. Again the beach, touring around Barcelona seeing all the Gaudi architecture, and a very cool tour of the Picasso museum.

Then a couple of days of travelling. Up to San Sebastian and then crossing the border to France to visit Dylan and Tash.

Loving the weather and all the experiences. Took us awhile, but we are definately in holiday mode now.

:)

 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.