Existing Member?

The Frisco Kid Gone Wild

Australia Entry 4 of Journal 03/10/13

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 10 March 2013 | Views [451]

 

Dear Journal, (and to all my readers) 
 
 I had an awesome time this weekend, starting with Shabbat (Saturday). I went to synogogue to pray and met a french guy who invited me for a meal after the service, and he was an amazing guy. He was full of stories one o which was how he met his wife. 
 
 He said that when he met his wife for the first time it was when he was drunk. He was dancing in the street on a jewish holiday and said that the next girl he sees hes going to marry, and he points to the woman who became his wife. Of course the next day he awoke and wrote it off as a drunken laugh, but oddly enough when he went to his friends place he saw her in the apartment building. She was living in the same apartment building!!! Long story short they talked and one thing led to another, till they got happily married. 
 
  Sunday, I worked from 8:30 am to 8 pm at a catering company, and let me tell you working as a bartender i got to know Australians love there beer. I mean they all have different tastes and they talk about it like its some exotic wine or something. It was ruff work but i got some good cash out of it. well i got to see some really good food being made, and help make some of the food (whoop whoop). I got to see my a bunch of friends that i met in back home in SF, and oh thank G-d we decided on some trips all around Melbourne so hopefully i will have a lot more to say!

 

Tags: shabbat, work

About jewraider


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.