Existing Member?

cab driver morocco

Roadtrip - cab driver morocco

MOROCCO | Wednesday, 6 November 2013 | Views [837] | Comments [2] | Scholarship Entry

A dark face, a voice that says many things at once, a complete stranger that seems your closest friend among others that look at you with the same voracity. You end up choosing him over any of them with no time to think through the idea of a thought, and the moment you’ve processed everything, you’re already inside the cab.
Shocking, how a dark haggard face can end up fulfilling the reason you are filming in Morocco by simply openly telling you about his own perception of life. While at the same time earns his profit by bringing his brother over, the cab driver.
It was intriguing to acknowledge that the cab Driver was indeed a great storyteller. In fact he may not have had an exploited tour guide’s experience, but he definitely managed the job. He spoke about his believes, he spoke about his religion, he spoke about his day by day. That was enough to make us think about the possibility of focusing our entire 3-minute video around the conversations between a cab driver, his brother and us.
Two complete different opinions.
But believe it or not, the collision of those two opinions was not but a mere reflection of what Morocco ended up representing for us.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

Comments

1

Well I just loved this, I was quite deep!

  Moabi Nov 7, 2013 11:14 PM

2

I thought It* was quite deep and quite fantastic!

  Moabi Nov 7, 2013 11:15 PM

About jcherrojo


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Morocco

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.