Existing Member?

Taking care of business

DAY 16

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 20 April 2009 | Views [466]

HI GUY'S

Thanks for all your views and comments and hope that we are giving you a snap shot of what we are seeing out here.

Well we spent the day at the east ranges today, but had a mooch about me self early today at a scrap yard which was full of landcruiser bits so i bought a couple of badges !! but to be serious we had a leak on one of the front diffs after that rough and i mean rough roads from kings canyon and was checking it out, it's settled down now so no panic, no need to top up .

We went out to the east ranges today and put the photo's on the net, it was OK but nothing special, which brings me on to the town beverage, went to the bottle shop today and it was OPEN !!!!! yeha !!!! walked in looking for a cask of claret hmm nothing on display ask the bloke i thought, he says sorry mate no casks until after 6pm !!!!! and you can only buy 2 litres!!!! sod this give me a Darwin stubby mate and i'll be in Queensland soon. NT is the most buggered place in the world and it's not the locals they can buy beer or spirits when the shop is open, oh by the way the bloke in the shop wanted my ID to see if i was able of buying beer up here ( on the police record )i said that if pulling my pants down at a football game counts against me and you do not give me this beer then i will kick off i have been through the NT and all i want is a bloody beer!!!! ahhhhhh!!!!! any way got me beer and wine, wankers !! anyway boys and girls were off to the west side tomorrow, WEST SIDE !!!!! to see whats up there and a few more pics.

See you soon

Luv you all

Chow luvies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx       

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.