Existing Member?

Filmmaker

Demo Reel

USA | Tuesday, 4 August 2015 | Views [142] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

Filmmaking first captured me when I was in intermediate school. We had a film competition, and one teacher encouraged me to participate in the competition, although I had neither any equipment, nor experience or information on how to produce a film. It gave me some good experience and helped me to meet the people who were professionals in movie making, so I could learn a big deal from them. Still, I felt like I needed to move on from the short movies to something more serious. I took several filmmaking courses, It expanded my theoretical knowledge in the field of cinematography, as well as provided me with some useful practical skills and tips for the future. Unfortunately, I realize that the Arabian cinematography is not very known in the rest of the world. However, I believe that we have a very deep cultural and historical background and can contribute to the world’s culture and cinematography. I would like to bring our filmmaking to a new level, and attending with Hollywood University will help me to obtain necessary skills and professionalism in order to achieve it. Hollywood is known and popular in the whole word, and I believe that studying in the moviemaking capital of the world would be very beneficial for me. Hollywood University in America will become my huge step towards the achievement of what I have been dreaming of since childhood.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

Comments

1

Hi there,

Thanks for your entry to our 2015 Travel Film Scholarship!

You may want to review your film entry to make sure it features a 'profile of a person who inspires you to travel the world’ and conveys a strong narrative within a 3 minute timeframe.

Any entries that do not fit these criteria will not be considered.

If you have any questions please check out our FAQs page or drop us an email at scholarships@worldnomads.com.

Best of luck!

  Jack, World Nomads Aug 7, 2015 4:46 PM

About hussain_slam


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.