Existing Member?

Life at São Paulo city

Cycling to make a difference

BRAZIL | Friday, 19 September 2014 | Views [636] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

Every work that is driven by passion ends up being more intense. Helga and I are completely in love with making films. We always liked cinema, one of our biggest interests is documentary film and we also find fascinating to discover new cultures, so when we saw World Nomads announcing the 2014 scholarship to Mexico, we thought to ourselves: "this is the perfect opportunity for us". We both study film making at OperaHaus film school in São Paulo and we are constantly looking for and trying new ways of shooting films. Winning this scholarship would mean so much to us. We would be flattered to be able to learn closely with Brian Rapsey, it would be and awesome experience to our professional and personal lives, without mentioning that it would have a immeasurable value to have this scholarship to Mexico in our professional portfolios. We really hope you guys like our video, we tried to use all of our skills of presenting and film making.

Tags: 2014 Travel Film Scholarship to Mexico

Comments

1

Inspiring story. Thank you for sharing.

  apriljoy Sep 21, 2014 5:12 AM

About hel-silva-victor-ambrosio


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.