Existing Member?

Second Honeymoon

Day 1 Getting to the States

USA | Sunday, 16 August 2009 | Views [247] | Comments [1]

G'day G'day, Well we finally got here and all is well. We missed the train from Broadmeadow by 3mins (I was chatting in the office whilst Simona was buying tickets, my fault completely with that one). Anyway, caught the next train and was in Sydney in plenty of time.

 The flight for all of you who are yet to do it is looong, 13hrs long. Needless to say we were both knackered with not being able to sleep. Once through customs etc our limo driver was there to meet us (Took us a little bit to find him as he had Grahm on his sign), he was great and we can highly recommend being picked up from the airport after such a long haul (That's less than 8% for the Palaris people). The hotel is great, Free Upgrade are the two best words one could hear on arrival. Whiskey and beers by the pool were the order for the evening, be it only a short one as we were in bed by 9pm....Our journey to the states was complete!

Comments

1

Adrian & Simona,
Great to hear you have arrived safely and commenced your great adventure....situation normal at home,(its all good!) No problems with SSG. We have had fun outside as the weather is quite warm. Have fun on your way to Las Vegas. Remember that is the capital of sin city - don't get waylaid by the pimps on every street corner!! Keep the camera rolling.

  Mum & Dad Aug 17, 2009 8:10 AM

About grahams_on_tour


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.