Existing Member?

Adventures of the Fittons

Thursday 01st September 11 - Ihle Grande, Brazil

BRAZIL | Thursday, 1 September 2011 | Views [356]

After 3 days of travelling back through South America from the Golapagos,to Guayaquil in Equador, to Lima in Peru and Santiago in Chile we finally arrive back in Brazil in Sao Paulo airport. Then a over night on a bus and we are back in paradise in Ihle Grande, 3 hours south of Rio. Im relieved to see it hasnt lost any of its relaxing appearance, with the little boats in the bay and the bars and restaurants surrounding it. On the bus from Sao Paulo to Angus de Reis, my jacket got stolen by an old lady sitting behind me. I was using it as a pillow and when i woke up, it was gone, just as were all the other bus passengers. I guess i got a bit to comfortable. anyway, I console myself with a  mental picture of her wearing it, which makes me giggle as it is not suitable for all ages, so to say.

We manage to stay in the captains room again, which is great. as we are walking along the beach we happen to notice a place called Cafe de Mar, where we have great coffee and an even better Barbecue with big steaks and great fish. We boogie away the night under the tree overhanging the beach, with its little lights, looking like she is walking to the waterside the way the roots protrude the surface like legs. 

Its a hard life here!

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.